Friday, October 31, 2008

1. Investigate: I think I would give myself a 1-2 because I didn't really do that much research and didn't really get that much information.
2. Design: I would also give myself a 2 because I did do some of the design, but I didn't design as much as I would've wanted to.
3. Plan: I think I would give myself a 3 in planning because I think I did a pretty good job with that step, I wrote everything down that I planed on doing on my power point.
4. Create: I would give myself a 2 on this step because I didn't really create that much on my power point.
5. Evaluate: I think I would give myself a 1 because I didn't evaluate practically anything on my power point or process journal.
6. Attitude in Technology: I would give myself a 3 because I think I've had a pretty good attitude and I've helped others when their stuck on something. 

No comments: