Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Do Now 11-11-08

This video made me feel proud that we have such great heroes in our country. It also made me feel sad because of all the soldiers that have passed away trying to protect our country. I think that the video did reach it's purpose because I think that it reached out to many people saying that you should be proud that you live in this country that people give their lives to protect, and also be thankful to all those soldiers. Also how we should really appreciate them because they really are important... there is many people who wouldn't go to war for this country, but these men and women really have the courage to do so.  I think that my presentation can make the same impact if I just stay on topic on my presentation.
    

                      

No comments: